Rhianfa and Covid-19
Our primary concern is to keep everyone safe and protected from Covid 19 virus as much as possible. To that aim we have carried out a risk assessment and implemented new procedures, in line with government guidelines, that we will adhere to until further notice. You will find details of all the steps we are taking in the links to our policies at the bottom of the page, a copy of which we will e-mail to you after your booking is confirmed.
The key points of the policy are as follows:
- Contactless check-in and check-out.
- Room service breakfast only, cooked or continental.
- Plates and cutlery will be available for takeaway meals in your room, many local hotels and restaurants are offering a takeaway service.
- No maid service will be provided for the duration of your stay, additional toileteries etc. will be provided on request.
- Enhanced cleaning routine between guests.
- As the corridors and landings do not permit social distancing we request that guests wear facemasks in communal areas.
We are proiud to offer you seven stylish and spacious rooms that will make you relaxed and at home. They all feature comfortable chairs, a well stocked courtesy tray and modern ensuite bath/shower facilities.
We have six doubles and one twin.
We pride ourselves on offering a first class full breakfast, cooked to order from local produce ensuring maximum freshness and taste, which you can enjoy personally served in our sunny breakfast room.
Prices per night including cooked breakfast are from £85 based on two sharing.
If you are looking for longer stays please contact us direct to discuss your requirements and pricing.
Bull Bay is situated on the North Coast of Anglesey and is centred around a picturesque rockey inlet, there are two hotels and a local golf course club house providing food and refreshments throughout the day.
Away from the inlet there is the Anglesey Coastal path which runs along the cliff tops towards Cemaes Bay from which seals and porpoises are regularly seen.
Within three miles you will find a variety of places of interest such as the historic port of Amlwch, the associated ancient copper mine and the beautiful seaside village of Cemaes Bay with it's sandy beach.
Anglesey itself is the favourite destination for millions of visitors with places of interest for all tastes.